Friday, July 25, 2014

Happy Birthday



I am a little late in posting this card.  We had one of the worst storms I have ever seen come through our area.  All of our town has been out of power and some people still don't have power. The rain/wind storm was so strong that it blew down hundred of trees, power lines, fences, and took off shingles.  We were worried our food would go bad but our power is back on and I think it was all OK.  I stopped by the grocery store in Spokane and they told me they were selling more dry ice, than they were groceries, because people are trying to save their cold/frozen food.  

This is another card I created with the new Heartfelt Creations Cut Mat Create Collection.  I love the 6x6 panels in the Paper Collection for quick and easy cards.  I used one of the same flowers I created with the Delicate Asters stamps and matching dies. To add some shimmer, I brushed the base of the petals with Violet Metallic 3D Paint.  The Metallic paint is so pretty with the micro beads added to the center of the flower. The sentiment is from the Summer Song PreCut Set. It was stamped on one of the Cut Mat Create die cuts and attached with dimensional glue dots.  Pearls and a bow were added to complete this card.

Heartfelt Creations is offering the entire Cut Mat Creation Collection for a $40 savings if you purchase the "I Want It All" collection.

Links to the products used to create this card:


1185530

2 comments:

Rita said...

Absolutely Stunning. The colours and the flower and bow look so beautiful. Hugs Rita xxx

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Selma This is lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails